Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bo's Cat Cam - Sept. 5, 2012



Bo  (loudly and sarcastically, gazing down at HER knitting chair---the chair nobody DARES to sit in):  "Don't move everybody ---- I can always sit and knit elsewhere."

Culprits (oops, she means cats)  Lu-Lu and Peaches :  "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Bo (losing the sarcasm but adding a scary foreboding tone):  "Like I said, everybody..... I can always sit and knit ELSEWHERE!!"

Assholes (oops, she means Lu-Lu and Peaches):  "zzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Bo then begins looking for a toot-ta-doo......

(Definition for the American deep south word "toot-ta-doo":
The inner cardboard tube at the end of a paper towel roll into which deep southern children startle people by playing "loudspeaker" with it by holding it to their mouths and then screaming the well-known bugle announcement  "TOOT-TA-DOO!!!!"

Bo cannot find a toot-ta-doo so she gives up in despair.  She briefly considers using a toilet tissue roll but abandons that idea since she knows it just won't have the desired effect.   She wonders if she can work on her new knitted project, the "Twirley Skirt", elsewhere--- but knows it just won't be the same as when knitting in her very own knitting chair which the assholes (oops, she means Lu-Lu and Peaches) (oops, she means assholes) have taken over.....











5 comments:

  1. I don't have issues with the cats, but have made it clear to the grandkids that the recliner is only Grandma's! But Fred, the male pom, is almost always sleeping by my feet, so I had better not have to get up in a hurry! He about trips me every time anyway with him trying to stay right with me - especially if there is a storm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! I have the same issue about cats at my feet---I swear they're going to kill me one day by tripping me!
      Bo :)

      Delete
  2. Isn't it just great that cats just have to adopt the favorite chair or side of the bed that their "person" uses - NOT. And we stupid humans just don't want to disturb them!!!! Just who is the smarter species - ROFLMAO...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That afgan or I guess now "Catgan" is beautiful! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy and Sueb! You're right, Sandy! I'm actually knitting and using the laptop right now because Lu-Lu is in my knitting chair! Waaaahh!!! Thank you Sueb for the compliment---you know how I love lots of colors!

      Bo :)

      Delete